Thursday, January 13, 2011

Josh's wisdom teeth

Shame! My poor older brother got his wisdom teeth out today. :( He is now sitting on the couch playing Xbox with a black thing ( it almost looks like a boxer's headgear) strapped around his head, holding ice packs in place. He can't talk so he is writing everything on paper. He keeps spitting blood, too. my mom said when she had hers out her cheeks were swollen out like a chipmunk, and she had a black eye and bruises!!! Mom told Zak last night that Josh would lose all his wisdom!! I will certainly let you know if he does!! :D
I spent my day at my Oma, we went out for lunch, to the nursery, and then went back to her house. Later dad came to pick me up and we came home, he then fell asleep on the couch and woke up from mom calling him to come pick up her and Josh from the hospital. On the way home Zak was feeling sick, and I hate it when people puke!! :(
Anyway another day in the life of my crazy family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment