Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dance Social and other stuff

WOW!!!!! Life has been so busy here! First of all, Josh Tanya and I have been crazy busy with the car rally we are planning. But it has been loads of fun too!!!!
Secondly Aunty Deborah and Uncle Dieter stayed with us on Friday night and spent Saturday here, it was so great to see them again, I will miss them when they leave again.......
And last of all, last night we went to a ballroom dance social!!! It was above Harry Goemans centre at JION. It was really fun!!!! Ester, Carley and I stuck together the whole time and had so much fun chatting and laughing, and of course dancing when somebody asked us to!!! It was a really fun evening, and now I wish I had a dancing partner to carry on with again!!! Ester, Carley and I said we need to find some triplets to dance with so we will all be matching, so if anybody knows any triplets, let us know!
~Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment