Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Shower


Yesterday was Aunty Tammy's baby shower!!!!!! It's soooo exciting that next month I will have a new baby cousin!!!!



I made some cupcakes, I know the icing isn't very good, but I have never done that kind before!!! It's nothing compared to what I can do when I have Tessa's guidance and tools with me!!!


Mom's gift to her was a nappy cake. She made it all out of nappies and decorated it with things for the little baby boy! You might wonder why there is a photo on the cake? It's because when Aunty Tammy opened the presents, she had to guess who it was from, by looking at their baby photo!! Some she got straight away, but others took ages!!!!
I decided to make a scrapbook of his first year as my gift, and I will be sure to blog about it!!!!


We played a game at the baby shower too, we each got three pegs (except Aunty Tammy). Every time somebody says baby (Aunty Tammy could say it), the person who hears them say it, gets to take one of their pegs and the person with the most pegs at the end got a prize!!!


Tanya brought baby Isabella with her, and it was so hot that I dipped her feet in the pool, she liked it!!!

I cant wait to meet little "Maximus" !!!!! I'm sure everyone is excited about this new addition to the family!!!

~Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment