Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today

Today was a really cool day! Before I can say what I did i have to explain. Sensei Dirk told us on Monday at Karate that it was our last chance to register for the fighting competition, so of course I entered. Then the other day my Dad called somebody to check it we (Josh and I) are actually entered, we were told yes of course! Then later that day we get a sms to be told that I wasn't actually entered! So then I decided to go with to the competition and Dad was going to see if he could get me entered, he did it of course. So then they said line up, and I wasn't even in a gi!!! So I ran into the bathroom, ripped of my clothes, got dressed and ran out again, leaving my stuff in the bathroom! So as usual I waited the whole day to go on and ended up only fighting Ashton and losing, anyway I learned new things and will be better next time! I don't regret losing for some reason, I'm fine with it. So that was my morning.
Then this afternoon Zak and I went to the Chaeli Cottage, him to me an ambassador, and me to be a mentor! I'm very excited o be a mentor this year, we will each be assigned a few ambassadors who we have to mentor, it's going to be loads of fun!
Tonight I'm going to watch Fame at BHS with my mom, I'm so excited, we have front row seats! We are going because my friend Nicole has a part in it, I can't wait!
~Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment