Thursday, August 11, 2011

Women's day hike to Elephant's Eye

Ok, lots to catch up on! Lets start with Women's day! Being a public holiday, the whole family got invited to hike up to Elephant's Eye with the Whytes (our soon-to-be neighbors). It was my first time going up there, and I really enjoyed it. I don't have much to say, but here are the pics :)





















































It was amazing to just be out in nature praising God for His beautiful creation! For a while I just walk but myself on the way down, the moms and boys behind me and Josh and Dad in front of me. I just stopped and really took in the beauty around me, creating a mental photograph, a really special memory. My mom taught me how to do this when I was really young, I have done it 4 times, they are things and moments I have never forgotten.
~Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment