Monday, August 1, 2011

Sixteen's sweet!

Last Monday was my big brother Josh's 16th birthday! It was such a nice day! I love having an older brother, he's the best :) We started the day like we start every birthday in our home, piling into Mom and Dad's for presents! I love this tradition, and one day when I have my own family, I will continue it. Josh got great presents, and lots of sweets!!! Mom always makes something special for breakfast on birthdays, and our new favourite is crumpets (low GI for Dad) with syrup and bacon, yum!!!!


Later on the Solomons came for tea, crunchies and chocolate cake :) For supper we went to the Cattle Baron in Tokai with Uncle Chris, Aunty Tammy, Oma, Opa, and Tori. it was a really nice evening :)
So happy birthday to Josh, my favourite big brother! Here's to 16 being sweet!
~Keren

1 comment: