Sunday, July 31, 2011

Catch up time is needed!!!!

OK, I know I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I really don't feel like it today, I will put new stuff on soon though. I will just tell you what I did today. I woke up this morning feeling still very tired after I spent a long time last night trying not to shiver and not puke after Josh's awesome party (will post about that soon). Then I went with Mom to a craft market at Little Stream in Constantia to sell some beaded jewelry. After selling a whole load of just about nothing all morning, my Mom asked my Dad to come pick me up. After that have just been chilling and putting off everything I will eventually have to do :)
Have an awesome school-filled week ;)
~Keren
P.S. I have pins and needles in my feet, don't you hate that????

No comments:

Post a Comment