Monday, July 18, 2011

Beach with the Grants :)

On Sunday we went to have lunch at the Grants. It was such a nice time! We had a lovely lunch then went down to Muizenberg beach, the weather was amazing and the water was so warm!!!!! It's almost as if we aren't getting winter, only a prolonged summer, but hey, I'm not complaining! You know how people always say which their favourite season is, I have to say I LOVE them all! God made each one so unique and every season there is so special, they are all so different, but so amazingly beautiful! People always say, "oh it's just cape Town weather" but they always say it in a bad way, with a sigh. I have no idea what's wrong with Cape Town's weather, I love it here! Our city is so stunning and I don't think I ever want to live anywhere else! :D


The boys all got along very well, all playing together nicely.


The parents talked and talked and talked all afternoon!


We had a whole load of chocolates for dessert, YUM!


Josh, Alexis, and me :)


The guys took along a rugby ball.


There is a large man-made (I think) sand dune on the beach at the moment, Alexis and I sat on it for a while and raced up and down it a couple of times.


Alexis carried her dog, Le-Lou, when we raced.


The boys smartly wore their costumes so they could swim, lucky :)





It was such a lovely day! God has made such a beautiful world! I absolutely love the beach! Today at Looking Glass we were talking about whether we would rather live on the beach, in the country, or the city. I would love to live near the beach! I'm so glad we live near the coast!
~Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment