Friday, March 23, 2012

The end of the 2011 ambassadors

Last night was the Chaeli Campaign ambassadors graduation. As some of you know I was an ambassador in 2010, it was amazing and I really learned a lot. needless to say, I was extremely excited t be able to pass on some of what I learned to the next batch of ambassadors, as one of their mentors.
I as not very consistent to making it to meetings this year, something I am not proud of. I could sit here and give you a million excuses as to why I wasn't there, but he truth is, it wasn't on my top priority list, and I somehow always had something else on, or I just plain forgot.
I have signed myself up to be a mentor again for the 2012 group, I plan to make more of an effort this time.
In other news, Zak was part of this years ambassador group. I was very proud of him, he wrote his own speech with no help! I remember how scary my first graduation was and how odd it was that the mentors weren't worried about their speeches, now I understand, once you do it once you can easily do it again with no problem, well that's just me ;)



Here is me receiving my certificate :)


And the whole group together :)

Zak's project was a quiz night. Jenna and I were also very involved with it as we were doing it for Walk for Wheels together as part of out co-op. It went really well, something we could easily do again :)
Another thing that I am doing this year is my bronze presidents award.
So here's to another good year with the Chaeli Campaign!

~Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment