Monday, March 26, 2012

Sundays

Sundays, I love them because it means the weekend isn't over, and I hate them coz the next day the weekend is over!
Do you ever get anything done on Sundays? I don't that's for sure! I always say to myself on Saturdays, "yeah, I'll do it tomorrow." But I never do! So the next Saturday comes along and I still haven't done the thing I wanted to do last Sunday and I say "I'll do it tomorrow." It's a never ending loop :)
Its like it's pre-programmed into me to not do anything on Sundays and as hard as I try to get my lazy butt of my bed, or my square eyes away from my current TV series, I just cant! (By the way at the moment I'm watching a cool/lame TV series called Eureka :) )
I have decided that, even though its holidays, I really need to do all that important/unimportant stuff. So I'm going to make a point to get up, get dressed, and do things in the morning instead of doing the other things I really badly want to do, like read a book or watch Eureka for the rest of the holidays :)
Wish me luck!
~Keren

2 comments:

  1. haha! sounds like me!
    lol, whats the TV program about??
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its about a town of scientists, its cool but really lame too :)

      Delete