Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A quickie

These holidays have been a blast! Having my cousins here was SO much fun. Saying goodbye was very hard, even though I know I get to see my beautiful cousin, Paige, in only 9 months. If you're reading this blog, you probably know that she is coming to live and study in Cape Town next January. She will be studying photography in town, something she is extremely talented at. I am super excited to have her living just 5 minutes away from me, I have missed her so much in the past four years.
If you are interested in seeing some of her work, she has a photography blog where she has taken on the challenge of taking a self portrait every day for a year. Here's the link: http://paigethepinxit.blogspot.com/2013/04/into-sun-169365.html?m=1
Have a fantastic week!
♥ Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment