Monday, April 1, 2013

Back to the Blog

So, I suppose you all guessed why I have been quiet, if there is anyone out there who actually reads my blog and noticed. Well, life sped up a little and got a bit mad, as per usual. But alas, I'm here now, with a cup of tea, a cluttered brain and a few minutes to spare before heading off to dream land.
Today is the first of April, a new month and a fresh start for me. I will not bore you with an obviously false April Fool, I actually didn't trick anyone this year. I must say, time is really flying by, we're already in April!!! I need to take a few moments to slow down and breathe until school starts I think. Kick the new term off well with a definite Plan Of Action. Yes, I think that's a good idea. Tomorrow morning I will formulate my plan of action, along with all the other things I need to do.
I really need to catch some shut-eye now, but if you tune in tomorrow, I will have a surprise for you!
♥ Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment