Monday, October 18, 2010

Blessing Ceremony


For my 13th birthday I had a blessing ceremony in Tokai forest. All my friends and family joined us and we braaied afterwards. It was a lovely day and it was so special that everyone made an effort to be there with me!


Here are Paige and me before everyone arrived. It was so nice that they could come up for my birthday! It was so much fun having them here!


Paige's little cousin, Zander, with chips in his mouth.......


My Dad read what he and Mom wrote for me first, it was so special......


my Granny and Auntie Deborah emailed their blessings, since they couldn't be here.......


Opa and Oma also had something to say, I was so glad they could come........


Auntie Catherine wrote me a letter that she read out........



Paige read me a song that she wrote, it was beautiful!


Grandpa said something for me too......


And Uncle Chris........


After that we ate and chatted.


Tessa made me some yummy caramel cupcakes, aren't they amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment