Thursday, October 14, 2010

Time to party!


My 13th birthday party was on the 1st of October, we all had a great time.......


Here are all the guests together on the couch.


Eating party food.


Playing the famous chocolate game, it was so much fun!


We had Singstar going throughout the party, almost everyone had a go!


We also played Dancemat, there was some serious competition between some of the girls!


This is my amazing cow cake that Tessa made for me, isn't it great?


The three cousins, all in blue.......


Paige and little Sarah, she is so cute!


After all the guests left, all of the cousins swam along with Nicole (who slept over) and Ashton (whose parents hadn't picked her up yet). It was freezing, but refreshing!!!
It was so great, i think everyone had a great time and my friends gave me amazing presents! It was wonderful!

1 comment: