Sunday, September 25, 2011

5 mintute smoothie!

I made this this morning for my younger brother and I, and it was fantastic!!!!
I have a Herbalife chocolate shake every morning, and to break the routine today, I spiced it up a bit :)
The best things about this are its healthy, very quick and easy, and it tastes just like a Kuai smoothie!
Usually its just 2 scoops of powder and ml of milk, but I made this for two people, instead of one. So if you're not going to spread the love, halve the recipe.

  • 1 tray of ice
  • 3Tbsp peanut butter (I used chocolate chip peanut butter, but any PB will do)
  • 3Tbsp of chocolate shake powder (it can be another brand, it doesn't have to be Herbalife, or you could use hot chocolate, milo, or nesquick powder, it would be less healthy, but it would taste great!)
  • 500ml milk
  • 1 banana (i hate banana, so I didn't add this, but for those of you who do, it will taste fantastic!)

First put the tray of ice into your blender and crush it. Then all you have to do is throw in everything else, and crank it up! So easy! Decant into glasses, serve, and enjoy!

So simple, but so delicious! makes a great breakfast, or a healthy snack alternative!
I don't know about you, but I love Kuai smoothies! My favourite is their Peanut butter bomb, which tastes just like this! I will definitely do this again :)
~Keren

2 comments: