Saturday, September 24, 2011

ABC

Sorry, had to copy you Jess ;)


A. Age:
14 on Thursday! (eeek!)


B. Bed size: single

C. Chore that you hate: picking up dog poop, thats why i dont do it :)


D. Dogs: actually, dog


E. Essential start to your day: my alarm clock


F. Favorite color: pink


G. Gold or Silver: silver


H. Height: tall :)


I. Instruments you play: Piano


J. Job title: none


K. Kids: sorry, could you repeat the question? i dont get it.


L. Live: in bergvliet/heathfield :)


M. Mother’s name: same as jessi's


N. Nicknames: princess


O. Overnight hospital stays: when i was born

P. Pet peeves: today, queues!

Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm the best at what I do, but what i do isnt very nice" Wolverine <3

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: boys :)

T. Time you wake up: too early

U. Underwear: that does not concern you

V. Vegetable you hate: avo

W. What makes you run late: me procrastinating

X. X-Rays you've had: ones my mom told us not to have :)

Y. Yummy food that you make: cake!

Z. Zoo animal: Alex the lion :)

~Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment